Best Steak Marinade in Existence!!
This will give you enough marinade for about 4 to 5 lbs. of meat. If you have a blender at home, feel free to blend the marinade ingredients together. Otherwise, a whisk works fine too!
Prep Time5 hrs
Total Time5 hrs
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 heaping tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce optional
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
Place meat into a large ziptop bag. Using a bowl, pour in all of the ingredients and whisk until thoroughly mixed.
Pour the marinade into your ziptop bag, directly over the meat. Cover, and refrigerate for at least 5 to 8 hours. The longer you allow the meat to marinate, the better. Grill the meat and enjoy!