Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread Pizza! So easy to make and delicious! Perfect as an appetizer or main dish. Pick up everything you need from your local ALDI!
Thanksgiving is next week and although it’s one of the busiest times of the year, it’s also one of my favorite holidays for two reasons: getting together with my family and the food. In my family, we believe more is more when it comes to Thanksgiving dinner. More to choose from, more to eat and more to enjoy.
Thanksgiving, at our house, is an all day eating celebration and this means a lot of planning has to happen. The menu, the grocery list, making sure we have everything covered, who’s in charge of what and the assignments. In my family, everyone helps out in some way. Even the kids. The kids can help stir and mix and set the table. Everyone gets an assignment.
Now, the beauty of Thanksgiving is that we are literally cooking all morning and afternoon long. We’re in the kitchen, which is the heart of my home, and we’re all spending time together. Now, I’m not going to lie, sometimes the women are in the kitchen and the men are in the living room watching a football game. But then, when it’s their turn to help with something, we switch. My husband and my father come into the kitchen to either check on the turkey, or take care of the ham.
Because we have a fairly large spread for dinner, I like to serve something lighter and simple for lunch. I’m a believer that if the ingredients are fresh and great quality, you can’t go wrong! My Prosciutto Arugula Flatbread Pizza starts with fresh, delicious ingredients from ALDI.
My family and I love prosciutto. Even my kids. My daughters will eat for prosciutto by name and they love it on this flatbread pizza. I love the prosciutto with the fresh, peppery arugula. For me, this is one of the best combinations ever. This pizza could not be any easier to make. Simply pick up all of your ingredients from ALDI.
Start with the naan bread, spread on some ricotta cheese (or shredded mozzarella cheese), bake and then top with fresh prosciutto and arugula. It couldn’t be any easier! This prosciutto also works great as an appetizer, served on a charcuterie board, or as part of a cheese and meat platter.
From premium, affordable ingredients and cookware you need to holiday décor and seasonal inspiration, you can find all of your Thanksgiving holiday needs at your local ALDI.
Thanksgiving should be a holiday where you remember spending time with loved ones and not rushing around your kitchen stressing. Enjoy every moment and visit your local ALDI for all of your holiday needs. For more holiday inspiration, check them out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and visit www.aldi.us/holidays!
- 3 slices Specially Selected naan bread
- 6 tablespoons Happy Farms ricotta cheese or Happy Farms shredded mozzarella cheese
- Carlini 100% extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package Specially Selected prosciutto
- Simply Nature Organic baby arugula
- Happy Farms Preferred Shaved Grana Padano cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread about two heaping tablespoons of fresh ricotta onto each piece of naan bread. Use ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top, if using the mozzarella. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the naan bread is slightly crispy.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with fresh prosciutto and the arugula. Lightly drizzle some olive oil over the top and sprinkle some crumbled Shaved Grana Padano cheese over the top if desired. Enjoy immediately.
Disclosure: This is a paid, sponsored post in partnership with ALDI. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own.