My New Kitchen + A Video! Here’s a full, in-depth look at my new kitchen, complete with links to find all of the major appliances, which quartz countertop I got, my pendant lighting and more!
When we were house hunting before the move here to Madison, the kitchen was the first thing I looked at. Of course I wanted an open floor plan and a big, spacious house but I was all about finding my dream kitchen. When we were walking through the house we are currently living in and own, I did not fall in love with this house. My kids did because of the back yard and the big play structure thing, complete with swings, a slide and a little fort house thing. My husband loved the neighborhood and price.
I was out voted.
I liked the house but if I’m being completely honest, I never liked the kitchen. The kitchen is the heart of our home and I spend like 75% of my time here. Maybe more when I have deadlines.
So, after 2 1/2 years of being in this house, my husband and I decided to remodel the kitchen. This was not a full, complete renovation. I did not get the white cabinets I wanted but I got my island, my quartz countertop throughout, a new back splash and all new appliances.
I am happy and very thankful.
I feel like this really is my home now and I am so happy with the new kitchen and can’t wait to entertain this summer! I’m planning on hosting a DIY sushi party, Korean food night and maybe even a tapas night!
You all know how much I love KitchenAid. I never ever ever thought I would have a double oven. I have one now and I’ve been using it (both ovens) 3-4 times a week! Granted, I am a food blogger but I know when entertaining and for the holidays, these ovens would get great use in any household!
My new refrigerator, dishwasher, hood, cook top and double oven all match!
Because I love it so much I didn’t think photos would do my new kitchen justice. So, here’s a look into my new kitchen! All product information is down below! And if you’re in the Madison area, I highly recommend Dream Kitchens, Madison Lighting, Kohler, and Shergenians! Please leave any questions in the comments section down below.
It’s simple and functional and I love it!
A huge thank you to KitchenAid, Dream Kitchens, Madison Lighting, Kohler, and Shergenians here in Madison. We could not have done this without you all.
- Design and remodel done by Dream Kitchens
- Quartz Countertop; made by Vicostone. Color: Bianco Romano
- New custom made cabinets on the island; color: chateau (from Dream Kitchens)
- Whitehaven cast iron apron sink from Kohler (with DuoStrainer)
- Sensate Touchless faucet from Kohler
- Hudson Valley “Haverhill” Pendant Lighting from Madison Lighting
- White subway tile back splash installed by Shergenians (they also do floor coverings and more!)
- All major appliances from KitchenAid:
- 30″ Double Wall Oven in stainless steel
- 26.8 cu. ft. 36-Inch Width Standard Depth French Door Refrigerator with Exterior Ice and Water Platinum Interior
- 44 dBA Dishwasher with Dynamic Wash Arms in stainless steel
- 36” Wall-Mount 3-Speed Canopy Hood in stainless steel
- 36″ 5-Burner Gas Cooktop with Griddle in stainless steel
Four words here: Preserva® Food Care System by KitchenAid. Click on the link to learn more. This is why my produce stays so nice and fresh!
Dynamic Arms, you might ask? This dishwasher has nine arms that directly spray water everywhere in the dishwasher, including hard to reach places.
There’s so much to say about each major appliance, why I chose what I did and specific product benefits for each. I will be doing more in-depth posts on each one coming up this summer and later in the fall!
Thank you so much! Love, Hip Foodie Family