I think all I need to say here is FONDUE and hopefully that will entice you. I mean, hello! A FONDUE Party over the holidays or on New Years?!!! What could be better? And this Fondue is from Switzerland! We tried both the original cheese and chocolate fondue and LOVED both!! They are so easy to heat up and voila you are ready to go! All you need to do is prepare the fruit and bread and other goodies you are going to dip!!
More about Emmi Cheese and Chocolate Fondue:
Emmi Swiss Fondue Original Cheese: Based on the original fondue recipe, premium natural Swiss cheese, wine and spices are pre-combined for you in the bag. Emmi fondue is easy to prepare and a sure crowd-pleaser. It’s as simple as pouring the contents of the bag into a fondue pot (or any enameled cast-iron cookware) and heating until bubbly. Authentic Swiss fondue made easy!
Emmi Swiss Fondue Chocolate: Rich Swiss Chocolate Fondue – Ready to use and nothing to add!. Simply melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove, pour into a fondue pot,and serve. Dip bite-sized pieces of fruit, cookies, marshmallows, or pretzels in the decant chocolate for a delicious gourmet dessert.
To Enter the Giveaway!!
- One entry per person, PLUS additional qualified bonus entries (mentioned above).
- Giveaway only eligible for residents within the United States.
- This giveaway ends on Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 12:00am EST.
- ONE winner will be chosen at random from all of the comments/entries listed here on this post. Be sure to do the mandatory entry by answering the question and leaving a comment.
- ONE winner will be announced on Tuesday, December 11, 2012, shortly after the giveaway ends. The winner will be notified via the email supplied in the entry. The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be chosen.