One Lovely Blog Award!
The very sweet and kind Fae from Fae’s Twist & Tango recently honoured me with the One Lovely Blog Award.
It is an award bestowed by fellow bloggers, and when received you are to list 7 random facts about yourself and then name 7 bloggers you want to pass the award to. . so here goes!
7 Random Facts About Alice (aka Hip Foodie Mom):
- I used to hate and always avoided cilantro. Now, I absolutely love the smell and can’t get enough of it!
- Seven years ago, I re-connected with my (now) husband through e-harmony.com. Yes, it works.
- I am a middle child and do not suffer from middle child syndrome. . at all.
- When I was a kid, I got an award for being the most lady-like. . I’m still a lady but have a little gangsta and ghetto in me as well!
- I’m older than I look. . I’m Asian. . but also a woman so don’t ask me how old I am!
- Growing up, I absolutely loved being in the sun and always had a bad ass tan. Now, not so much! The sun is no longer my friend, I never lay out anymore and always wear my spf.
- I have no idea how to apply eye make-up so I usually just don’t wear it. I have mad respect for people who know how to.
7 Blogs I love & can’t get enough of!
- Shira’s In Pursuit of More (Love this blog. A blog with a purpose yo!)
- Thanh’s Eat Little Bird (beautiful, beautiful blog. . )
- Stephanie at A Modern Christian Woman (love that Stephanie is budget conscious)
- Caroline at The Patterned Plate (another beautiful blog!)
- Gotta Get Baked (what’s your name? I love how you write and I think you are hilarious!)
- Gina at Skinny Taste (great recipes and watches the calories!)
- Elizabeth at Food Follower 7 (Good, practical food. I am a recent follower and am really enjoying this blog!)
Hope you guys keep this going! Peace out,
Alice (Hip Foodie Mom)